.
Date: Thursday, November 04, 2010 @10:50 PM.
Title: (+)



4Laxatives' 10

What's not to love?

I still remember the day we got back our class allocation two years back, I felt quite happy actually, even though I didn't exactly know anyone from the class beforehand. (: On the first day of orientation, I felt a lil scared (that if I couldn't get along with Felicia, cause the rest of the class had their small little groups already hahah)

I still remember our little cosy air-conditioned classroom back in Malan Road, with our really pretty pink/orange/yellow curtains, with windows overlooking the outdoor volleyball and basketball court with the big heart-shaped tree, and the little slope right in front of the class where we used to hang out every morning when it gets too cold inside.

I still remember our super interesting champs lessons back in year three, where we'd practically spend the whole lesson laughing at each others' lame jokes, or at Mdm Hia. The times when Mdm Hia still taught us Language Arts, when Language Arts lessons may sometimes be spent talking about her proposal (LOL) and stuff like that.

I still remember our very first class outing to Sentosa, when more than half the class actually turned up. It felt awkward at first, but I guess it got better with every subsequent outing planned.

I still remember our visits to Mr Liu's house during Chinese New Year, and outings to the movies/pool/bowl/blah.

And I will never forget. :D If there had to be one thing I've learnt from being in 4L, I would say 4L taught me to become a more cheerful person, definitely. (: True, we may not seem like the most bonded class, we are a class made up of very different individuals with quite different subject combinations, we may not be the class with the most number of guys, but somehow, when it all comes together, it just fits in really nicely. (: Am definitely gonna miss this class a lot next year, hopefully we'll still keep in touch, alright? (:


And not forgetting,



(Ignore Benjamin please hahahah.)
The nicest people with the nicest teacher. :D

Felicia, Xinni, SueAnn - Thankyou for making these two years so interesting, you guys have been awesome company. (: True, we may be the most different four people ever, but I'm so gonna miss you three next year! Am gonna miss suan-ing SueAnn and Felicia and laughing at Xinni hahahah. :D MUST KEEP IN TOUCH ALRIGHT LOVE YOU ALLLLL. :D

And bytheway,



(Ah there isn't a full picture of everyone who came that day.) Class outing was AWESOME. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »