
Nothing lasts forever.
So, what are your holiday plans? :D Technically holidays haven't really started (or at least for me), cause right now I'm still in the studying mood, constantly trying to stuff chinese proverbs and stuff into my brain daily and just practicing to make sure I get at least a decent grade this O levels. (: Hahah hopefully I'm not asking for too much if I ask for at least a b3/a2 heh.
Anyway, I really hope that this holidays would be a fruitful one for me. :D Am gonna try out lots of new stuff this holidays I promise! (Like working hahah, haven't really went all the way into it, only had my first paid training and then stopped for a week cos of O levels, am probably gonna go back into it though it's pretty tough I think. Yup, but an experience definately, Mummy never thought I'd even survive through the first training, and that I'll probably return home to tell her that I don't ever wanna work again (I did actually LOL but I'm not giving up kay!) so yeah I'm gonna perservere on. (: Probably gonna go out more this holidays (I realise, staying at home doing nothing can not only be boring, but terribly tiring also hahah. I always end up sleepingg!) Yupp I really wanna try prawning (going there soon yay! :D) and kbox (never been there before heh) or iceskating (the first and last time was in year five, let's not talk about it LOL.) Am hoping I could do some volunteer work too! (: Gotta start finding I guess. Not sure if we'll get to go overseas this holidays since kor doesn't have leave from Army. It'd be so weird if we didn't, since it's always been the norm to travel overseas at the end of every year. Ahwell, must learn to be more understanding heh. :D
OH submitted my year 5 combination a week ago, and so did almost everyone else. (:
Chemistry Mathematics Literature Econs. I reallyy hope I get my first choice of Econs as h1 heh. (: This decision must be one of the hardest decisions I've made in my entire sixteen years (seriouss). I had like so much self doubt at the start and the teachers around didn't really make things better. All I wanted to really take was Lit hahah, the rest of the subjects just fell into place I guess. Hopefully I won't regret my choice of still taking one science (Chemistry) despite Mr Imran constantly telling me not to. I guess in the end it's my choice that matters, since I'll be the one suffering over whatever consequences there may be in year 5 anyway. Nothing much to do now but wait for results to come out, and pray hard that next year will be alright. (:
Ciao.