.
Date: Saturday, December 04, 2010 @11:09 PM.
Title: Holiday trainings and what not (+)


Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.

Trainings this week have been supeer draining, partially cause I had to shift from Chalet to training then back to Chalet. (Wasn't willing to get out of Chalet at first but I couldn't leave the team like that, could I.) :D Anyway, we lost the match against Cedar Girls (Or otherwise VJC) and won the one with Japanese High School. (: Not bad for a team that just started getting together after months of procrastination. :D So now that the year 5s are back (or at least most of them), I guess it's time to step up our game so that we can (hopefully) attain something next year. (: Coach arranged 5 friendlys next week from Monday-Friday, plus having sleepover with the year 4s on Thursday, can't wait! (:


At Japanese High School (:


At Mos Burger after friendly @ Cedar (:

Anyway, my throat's been hurting like mad lately, or rather, after Chalet. Went to the doctor's a few days back and realised that it's throat inflammation, again. Got it the last time I went out for three consecutive days straight for buffet and such, probably from lack of water. Ahwell. Have been sleeping like a baby these days, hopefully that'll help me recover by Monday. (: I hate syrups btw, they all make me super drowsy zz.

Sent my brother off on Monday night, he'll be at Brunei for Army Survival Course for three weeks. Really hope he's doing fine, he was running a temperature the morning before he flew off zz. But then again, he's so strong, he'll probably get through this. :D


With family. (L)


Starbucks at the airport. :D My sis got me into Starbucks a few weeks back, now I'm starting to get cravings for it every now and then, which is really quite bad cause Starbucks isn't something I can afford on a daily basis, unlike bubbletea. :D

On a completely different note, finally finished ANTM Cycle 15 on youtube. (: (Finale was out a few days back, finally!) Super happy that Ann ward turned out the winner, was placing my hopes on her and Jane (who got eliminated in the semis).


Jane, prettyyyyyyyy!


Ann Ward. :D

Ciao!


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »