
"And it takes no time to fall in love, but it takes you years to know what love is." - Jason Mraz
Day 4: A habit you wish you didn't have.I'll stick to the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this:
Procrastination. Exactly what I've been doing the whole holidays, other than doing for trainings, work, and spending time with the people I love. :D Haven't even gotten down to packing all my whole year's stuff, putting all the stuff I no longer need next year, and
starting on my holiday homework. Holiday makes me procrastinate a lot, I can always find a thousand reasons to not pack my room/start on my homework when I have the time, and before I know it, school's gonna reopen and I really don't wish to start off the new year in a total mess. /: Believe it or not, I procrastinate quite a lot when I study also, cause it's just plain boring. Hahah I still remember the day before Bio exam, I kept losing focus by staring at the bird outside my window biting on my fruit plants. Zzz no wonder I did so badly in the end heh. :D Urghhh gotta learn to kick off this bad habit and start on my work before I go overseas next week (Hopefully!)
Friendly with Anderson today went quite okay I feel, taking into account they're like the first in their zone and all, I think we played pretty alright. (: Not good, but okay. At least we put up loads of rally today (which probably explains why we were so tired after five matches), and this friendly's probably the most intense one I've had in quite awhile. My wrists's starting to hurt again zz, hopefully it doesn't act up again, not gonna throw money down the drain again by going for another op.
This is completely random, but going out with the year 4 girls tomorrow! :D Super excited hahah, and no training tomorrow, AWESOME :D

At koufu after friendly today. :D