.
Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 @7:59 PM.
Title: (: (+)


It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be.

Friendly with Peirce Secondary today went pretty alright, except for a few minor faults in communication within the team which caused us to win only by a little, but that's alright. (: Wasn't particularly pleased with my performance today, but Coach thought I did okay so yay. :D My non-existent abs are hurting like mad (okay lah my stomach) after friendly today, Ziyu says it's cause I hang in the air when I jump LOL. Okay random. My parents are starting to object the "trainings every day" idea, they think it's preventing me from recovering fully. (Nah actually it's not, it's just the bubbletea after trainings hahahah. Shhhhhh.) Shopped at Woodlands with Joyce after training, bought another dress (Hahaha yes I should be slapped but it's sooo pretty and I had to use my voucher anyway, righttt. :D)

Gotta send my sis to the airport at five tomorrow, she gets to go overseas for training, jealous! /: The house is probably gonna be super empty while she's away, only left with my maid for company zz. Sleepover's changed to Friday and Saturday, hopefully it turns out fun hahah. :D


Me and Ziyu, at "Each a Cup" after friendly today. Would definitely choose Each a Cup over KOI anytime, no waiting time + it tastes just as awesomeee nomnomnom. :D I should really be sustaining from bubbletea now, esp. when I haven't really recovered from the sore throat and stuff, but temptation sucks hahaha. :D


With the team, at pizza hut. :D


Alfreda's creation while waiting for the bill. (You don't want to know how she came up with that, really.)


On a completely different note, Easy A with Gen and Seowrong after training yesterday. :D Wouldn't recommend it though, the storyline's pretty average, with a few funny scenes and all but thats about it.

Day 3: A picture of you and your friends


With the year 4s! These girls mean the world to me, need I say more? :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »