.
Date: Thursday, December 09, 2010 @8:19 PM.
Title: Rapunzel + WWW (: (+)


A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.

Got a day off from training today, had an awesome time out with the girls for a change. (: Haven't had the time to let loose and just go out for quite awhile cause of trainings, so today turned out really awesome. :D


Caught Rapunzel at the earliest time possible at plaza sing. :D Pretty awesome movie, nothing like the Rapunzel story we all grew up with, so yep, must watch. (:


Ate at some Japanese restaurant after the movie nomnomnom. :D Hahah anyway I realise, the things I eat at Jap restaurants are getting way too predictable (the rest could tell what I was eating even before we looked at the menu), there's only that much I can eat anyway since I dislike sushi.


Wild wild wet after that with the free tickets gotten long ago. (: Haven't been there for ages, I ended up a lil disappointed, I must say. There isn't much to keep you occupied there, plus the slides aren't really that fun. Hahah at least the company was great. :D Stayed at the Tsunami a lil too long, all of us ended up feeling nauseous haha. The slide thing was super heart thumping hahaha, can't believe I went through it twice heh. :D

Super tired after a long day out, plus there's still friendly tomorrow, shall do the daily challenge tomorrow instead. (: Ciao.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »