Volleyballers sleepover /Work with Shawn/Trainings/Class Allocation/Haiji lane (

"You never lose by losing. You always lose by holding back."
My blog has been missing out on too much of my life. :/ I've been pretty lazy/busy lately. (Hahah yes I know, excuses.) Sleepover with volleyballers was pretty awesome. :D Barbecue turned out well (so glad it didn't rain heh), and for the first time I actually felt really really full at a barbecue. (Plus we had quite a lot of leftovers, partially cause we ran out of charcoal halfway whoops.) Cranium/Articulate at night was awesome hahaha, it's been a super long time since I last played board games/laughed so hard while doing so. Jerian's actions are super epic LOL, esp. the trying to hum "Oh, pretty woman" part. And I can't believe my general knowledge is so horrible LOL (inside joke, not gonna reveal and make myself sound stupid hahaha) gotta read up more or risk failing GP next year. :) Confessions of a shopaholic was good too, we didn't get to go out the day after though cause I had work and the rest were probably too dead tired anyway. (My parents said they couldn't sleep cause of the noise we were making at 4am in the morning LOL.) Anyway we should ttly do this more often! (: Hanging out with the volleyballers really made me feel at home (though I was literally LOL okay that's not the point). Really like how we can just catch up and talk though we haven't had a year 4 outing for quite awhile. :D

Us shopping for barbecue stuff after training. (: The guys were supposed to come and shop tgt but they were one and a half hours late (not unusual, just annoying LOL). At least they helped carry the stuff back home. :D

With the girls! (: Didn't take a group photo during sleepover though. ): Jerian has a DSLR now, super jealous! (Random)

Us playing cranium, awesome game hahah.

Favorite shot of the day. :D
Work with Shawn actually turned out quite fun, surprisingly. (Have been a lil anti-work after the experience as a waitress whoops.) Really easy money, all we had to do was give out free eco bags with pamphlets inside them and leave once we've finished a whole box of bags. Hahah finished pretty quickly, since tiong had quite a lot of cute aunties who either kept asking for more bags/took a bag, went to a corner, but the bag into their bags, then walked back and took another LOL. Plus this job's super different from the one at OneRenewal, people actually smile and come forward, instead of running off in the other direction hahah.

With Shawn, at Mos Burger after work. (:

Marble Slab Creamery!

With Shawn and Francis, at bugis after work. (:
Next, holiday trainings. Lost against Chung Cheng Yishun on Friday, won against Junyuan on Monday. (: Quite happy with my performance on Monday, no service mistakes + served 14 points for the first match yay. :D Against beatty tomorrow, hopefully I'll be on form heh. :D

At Hong Kong Cafe after training on Friday. (: Won't recommend you guys to dine there though, paid 15bucks for a bowl of what seemed like maggie noddles. ): Super scam, though the papaya soup was nice hahah. (On a side note, need to start drinking papaya milkshake LOL.)

At pasta mania after training on Monday. (:

J.CO donuts while shopping at Tampines Mall. Tampines is an awesome location to shop (though it's super far from home zz), walked through like three malls there and spent almost all the money I had at hand heh. :D

Went to visit Ziyu at her workplace after shopping at Tampines Mall and collect pay at the same time. (:
Realised that class allocation came out on Monday while we were still at Tampines, was mad freaking out when Ziyu mentioned a few names in my class (won't mention which few though.) I won't lie, after looking at my class list, I know I'm gonna miss 4L like mad, and I'm sort of dreading school life already. Still, at least there's quite a few I know I can get along with already, so I guess I'll just hope our class turns out better than expected heh. :D
5J.Bugis with Joyce today. (: Went haiji lane for the first time ever, interesting first experience I must say. :D Haiji lane has some really awesome stuff (Ahhhhh that super pretty baby pink wallet!), ended up spending about 3hours there. :D Iluma/Bugis street after that, got my denim shorts/shirt yay. :D Imma happy girl.
Day 6: Favourite super hero and why.Anyway, I've decided to skip day 5 first till I'm back from overseas, so that I can blog a whole long post about it. (: My favourite super hero? Batman, definitely. (: He wasn't like any other superhero, he didn't have super powers or anything along that line, but he choose to put his life at risk anyway to save others heh. :D PLUS, batman fights for the people, not for his own vengeance. :D
SUPER long post, if you actually finish reading this, either you're too bored/too bored HAHAHA.