.
Date: Monday, December 06, 2010 @8:30 PM.
Title: Tired (+)


Hahah exactly what I do on facebook too. :D Anyway, no pretty pictures/meaningful quotes to start of the post today cause quotebook's undergoing some repair work and I'm not in the mood to wait. /:

Friendly today was exhausting. Played three matches with queensway, can't remember the scores for the last match, but first two was 23-25, 24-26, lost. Zz I absolutely hate it when the scores are so super close, and I screw up last minute by serving out or not receiving properly and stuff. Sucks even more when you know you can win the set, but your own errors prevent you from doing so. Part of learning I guess. (: Hopefully tomorrow's friendly will be better! Gotta prove to Coach that I am capable of playing the position I really want next year. :D

Btw, the only thing I dislike about friendlys is that I have to wake up so super early every day to get to the school on time (Most of the schools we're having friendlys with are at the Ang Mo Kio/Red line area, so annoying) and before that spend an hour the night before trying to figure out how to use google maps to figure out the shortest route to the school. If only I had a driving liscence, and own a car at sixteen. :D Hahah. I love how friendlys bond the team though, love how we constantly try improving together as a team during the match, and our team lunches after every training. (:


Japanese Food Street after training today! Nomnomnom goodness. :D Hahah couldn't really taste anything due to block nose though, urghhhhh complete waste of good food haha. :D


With the team! :D Anyway, does anyone know how to rotate photos on blogger? (Ah too long never rotate already whoops.) :D

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.
Woah, this goes back to like a few years ago I think. :D Honestly speaking, I can't remember hahah. Probably choose it cause it sounded nice, the only thing I actually still remember about my blog name is that it has an extra "e" at the back of "love" cause "sketchof-love" was already taken up. (Sian I just checked and that blog name is free to register, maybe I should take away the extra "e". :D Then again, I'm too lazy.)

Time Check, 10:33. Gonna hit the bed soon, long long day tomorrow.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »