.
Date: Friday, December 31, 2010 @8:28 PM.
Title: Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011 (+)


"All the moments, past, present, and future, always have existed, and always will exist."

Today's the 31st of December, the last day of 2010. I believe in taking time off every 31st December to reflect on the life I've been through in the past year, and probably set new resolutions and goals for the year ahead. (: 2010 has been, on the whole, an eventful year full of tough decisions. From letting go of someone I've always held on to for the past two and a half years, to sealing my future with the chosen subject combination in JC, and much more. Still, I believe that whatever decision made was for the better, and hopefully there wouldn't be a day where I would actually regret those decisions made. :D Almost like a drama serial, people came and left, problems were either resolved or left unsolved. Reading through my achieves made me feel like I was re-watching my year go past, witnessing how this whole year actually went. :D 2010 was great despite all the setbacks faced, hopefully 2011 would be even better. (:

A few highlights from 2010: Stepping down as CCA leader, leaving 4Laxatives'10, forming up as A div'11. :D

(OMG my brother brought his girlfriend home HAHAHA along with like nine others. Tskk never even introduce! Okay enough digressing LOL.)

So, a tad bit early, but HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE PEOPLE! (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »