"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next."
Aloha! :D A tad bit late, but happy new year! (: Spent the first day of new year out with awesome people, hee. :) Spent the whole night watching my brother's friends get drunk while playing super interesting games hahah. Wanted to join in but damn I'm sixteen, plus if I drank I'll probably get super drunk like all the girls and wake up the next morning with a hangover, heh. Next time I know what to do during sleepovers. :D Out with Joyce in the afternoon, lunched at Raffles City, dessert at Esplanade (Hahah sinful I know) before heading off to Marina Bay Sands. First experience there,
AWESOME. There's a ice skating rink INSIDE the hotel. -Gasps- Plus the shops there are way cool (They have cold rock creamery!) though a tad too expensive hahah. Wanted to visit the sky park, but there's an admission fee + we won't get to swim, so no point. Don't mind going back there again! (: Though it's super inaccessible, ended up having to walk the long way to Marina MRT in the rain after that. Still, nice experience overall, awesome day out! :D

While waiting for our desserts. (Love the lights in that shop!) We were actually experimenting different angles to try and make my eyes look bigger in photos. This was apparently the most successful shot. :D

Snap shot of Marina Bay Sands. (Spot the ice skating rink!)

Us at the entrance of Marina Bay Sands. (: Never actually viewed the hotel from the entrance before till yesterday.
On a different note,
I finally got down to packing my room yesterday! :D Wanted to push it till today (so glad I didn't! Ended up going out with family till evening) but decided I should stop being such a pig and finally got down to doing something productive on the first day of new year. :D Yay now my room looks clean and tidy after five long hours! (:
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Spent the second last day of 2010 with the team, friendly at Queensway with the b boys. :D Won queenstown b girls the day before btw. Hahah ended up winning the guys one set, and losing the rest whoops. Performance wasn't as good as I hoped, urgh hopefully I'll gain back my touch within the next few trainings. (: Out with Poopy after that. :D

Watched "The Tourist". Pretty awesome movie, the ending was really quite surprising hahah. The pig beside was sleeping halfway during the movie though. I don't get how people actually really do fall asleep during movies, haven't actually done so, yet. :D

Us with our Carebears! (: Hee.
Day 10: Songs that you listen to when you're Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad. I don't usually let my mood define my songs, I let my songs define my mood. Like if I put my Ipod on shuffle but skip all the slow songs, then I know I'm probably happy/hyped. Slow/emo love songs are usually when I'm sad. :) (Eg. Impossible, Shontelle.) Fast and loud songs are usually for before trainings/competition, when I need to get into that mood hahah. Anyway, current feel good song: Firework, Katy Perry and Speak now, Taylor Swift.