
The worst part about falling out of love, is wondering if you'll ever open up that far again.
Alright, found the thirty day challenge thing while bloghopping recently, thought I might as well do it to motivate me to blog daily (or at least try to). :D
Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 3- A picture of you and your friends.
Day 4- A habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you've been to.
Day 6- Favourite super hero and why.
Day 7- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 9- Something you're proud of in the past few days.
Day 10- Songs that you listen to when you're Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about blogs and why you made one.
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your Ipod on shuffle: First ten songs that play.
Day 16- Another picture of yourself.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals that you have.
Day 19- Nicknames you have, and why you have them.
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 22- What makes you different from everybody else.
Day 23- Something that you crave for a lot.
Day 24- A letter to your parents.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- What you think about your friends.
Day 27- Why you are doing this thirty day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learnt.
Day 30- Who are you?
Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
15 facts about myself:1. I wanted to be an air stewardness ever since I got hooked on to this Chinese show on Channel U two years ago (I don't actually remember the name of the show, whoops) about pilots and airplanes and stuff. (:
2. I secretly detest my height, a lot. Not cause of the usual teasing I get from the people around, but cause I feel it deprives me of most of the things I wish to pursue in life. Like, there's a height limit for being in SIA, I can't really get the position I want in the team (I'll probably have to settle for one that I don't really quite like in the end) cause I'm just not tall enough. I'm trying hard to jump higher to make up for my height, coach sees it too, but somehow it's just not enough. Zz.
3. I like being messy, to a certain extent. :D I realised this when my sis kept screaming at me today for messing up the stack of clothes that she neatly stacked up in the morning (I mean, if you had to take out a piece of clothing from the bottom of the pile of clothes, it'll definitely mess up the pile a little uh).
4. After playing Volleyball for about 9 years and counting, I still haven't lost the passion for the sport. (: There's tons of other sports I'd love to try if I were given the opportunity and time, but right now I'm feel really content staying in the CCA, and there's just this drive that keeps pushing me along. True, trainings may get really mundane and such, esp. when I happen to be totally off form, but ultimately if I were given a choice again, I'd definitely still choose Volleyball. :D
5. Choosing RV still remains as one of the worst choices I've made in my entire life, period. I had so many schools to choose from then, but yet I rejected ALL (Including the DSA to Nanyang despite my parents' advice) and went for RV instead. I must have been mad then. True, I've met so many nice people here and forged so many friendships which have definitely helped to build my character and made me who I am today, but I know I've definitely short-changed myself coming here. Not gonna elaborate further, cause there's nothing I can change about it anyway. Gotta learn to live with it for the next two years I guess. :D
6. I suck at relationships, really. I've never been able to sustain one for a really long period of time, and in the end I just end up hurting myself and everyone else involved. /:
7. I believe that a relationship would last best if the couple has ever seperated from one another (Like once broke up, and slowly patched back later on) cause then you know for sure you can't live without him. I mean, anyone in a relationship can claim "No I cannot live without him" but
how in the world would you know you can't live without him if you've never even tried being away without him? 8. I dislike hot milo and all types of bread. Just a personal preference though, if I had to eat it (like during camps and all) I will, but it definitely wouldn't be something I choose to eat on a normal basis. :D
9. I do get affected quite a lot about how others (or at least those closer to heart) view me, I just choose to not show it at times. (:
10. I think that guyfriends (NOT boyfriends) are easier to chat with randomly most of the time (somehow it's easier to sustain a conversation about absoulutely nothing with guys than with girls, no idea why), but girlfriends are definitely the ones I'd turn to when I wish to talk about something really close to heart. (:
11. I think money is best spent when it's spent on clothes. :D I'm not one who believes in spending a lot on food and stuff though, how long can food satisfy you anyway. :D I'd rather spend 50bucks on a super pretty dress I can wear out and flaunt as many times as I'd like to, rather than on a super awesome buffet meal which I probably won't remember having a few weeks later. Personal preference though. :D
12. I'm definitely not a shorts person, no idea why. I'd rather wear skirts or dresses then shorts out, anytime. Doesn't help that I have like only three pairs of shorts in my closet too, hee.
13. I've never skipped school in my entire life (Or at least, not yet) (: Really don't like it when I see/hear of others skipping school during events like Sports Carnival/National Day/Blah when there aren't lessons. Funny how we complain when the school constantly cramps our timetable with lessons, and when they finally give us a break by organising such events, we find it completely useless and skip school anyway.
14. I get very affected by results in school. (Self explanatory) I believe in giving my best for every test if it's within my limits so it really sucks when my efforts don't really pay off in the end. Mummy says I used to be more ambitious though, I still remember how I told her that I really wanted to get into the GEP programme when I was in Primary five, only ended up in the second round though. (: More realistic now hahah.
15. I took about an hour to list out fifteen facts about myself. (With loads of procrastination in between, of course.) :D
Anyway, I really dislike the weather in December, when it can get really really hot in the morning, and then suddenly it just starts raining from nowhere cause of the monsoon season. Caught the flu bug now, just when my cough's finally recovering hahah. Ahwell. It's been a long time since I last fell sick anyway.
Shall have an early night today, friendly tomorrow! (: