
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; what we leave behind is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can live for another."
My sis was telling me about a guy friend of hers, who gave up going to CCA, cause he failed to attain a CCA award that most of his other CCA mates got. That left me with quite a lot to think about. Mr Imran said in one of his notes that
"If someone has to mention portfolio before you consider doing something, then it's probably not worth doing in the first place." How very true. I never believed in doing things just cause it's gonna look good on my portfolio, cause it's pointless if you didn't enjoy the whole process of doing so/learn something from that experience. And that's probably why the only position I've ever wanted in school is CCA leader, so that I can contribute more to the team, and learn from the whole process as well. :D
Super nervous about getting back O level HCL results tomorrow. Pretty pointless I know, since there's nothing we can do about it already, but
I don't wanna retake HCL for another year. /: Ahwell, let's just cross our fingers and hope that results turn out pretty alright. (: I'm actually looking forward to school tomorrow, yay CCA tomorrow (Finally!) :D
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Dear you,
I wouldn't say you've hurt me recently or anything along that line, but admittedly, you've definitely disappointed me. You know, some people say, as time passes, people change, and thus, our perception of them needs to constantly change too. Till yesterday, I still perceive you as that sweet caring one who made my first few years in RV so much more enjoyable and fun. But my perception of you completely changed a few days back when I read all that you wrote. What I really want to know is, 'What happened to that guy I knew years back?" In his place is one who's really immature and indifferent about the feelings of others. You once told me you were happier with your life right now than in the past, and I'm happy for you. I just wished you hadn't change so much, till the point where I'm not sure if I even know who you are anymore. I can't lie to myself anymore, you're no longer the guy whom I could share everything with in the past, whom I feel comfortable being around with. I've never regretted the decision I made a few years back, you've moved on, it's time I did too.
xx, me.