.
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2011 @8:05 PM.
Title: (+)


"As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do."

Am finally getting pretty settled into JC life, and getting used to all the lectures, tutorials and stuff. :D Contrary to what others have been saying, JC life isn't exactly that tough (or at least yet, since it's only been two weeks), just that on particular days (Eg. Tuesday) we have tons of breaks, so much that we break more than we study. And well, PE sucks. I still remember how PE used to be my favorite subject in the lower secondary days, when we did more meaningful things beside running. Seriously, we don't actually need PE teachers if all we do every session is just run and all they have to do is stare at us and secretly laugh. ): Ah I know I really shouldn't be complaining cause I'm supposed to be okay at sports but I dislike double PT on Wednesdays when there's PE and trainings all in one.

Moving on, I think my Math lecturer's really cute. LOL "You can happily type in Math, then happily solve the question." Hopefully he continues teaching us for the next topic, then Math wouldn't exactly seem that bad afterall. (Though my tutor's pretty zz.) Anyway, I think I find it harder to concentrate during lectures as compared to tutorials, though lectures are pretty more interesting. (All we do in tutorials is just go through worksheets, boring.) Hahah gotta get used to the idea of mass group lectures where half the level's there.

Got back HCL O level results a few days back, pretty surprised at my results, in a good way. Haven't been able to do well in Chinese ever since I stepped into RV (I have myself to blame for not putting enough effort into studying Chinese these few years) I'm so glad the studying before O levels was worth it. (: Anyway, I think I almost got a heart attack before collecting the results, seriously. Cannot stand the anticipation of getting results back, what more something so important.

Alright, longer updates (with pictures) probably tomorrow or during the weekends. :D Half day tomorrow yay! (: NEED TO SHOP FOR CNY CLOTHES.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »