
"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; its when you had everything to do, and you’ve done it."
So, I'm extremely satisfied today. (: Met Gen in the morning, went to the library and did homework all the way till 5 (with lunch break and little breaks in between),
AND I'M DONE WITH WEEKEND HOMEWORK. :D Honestly I thought I'd never finish, Math was so hard and Chem was plain annoying. Point is, I have the whole of tomorrow to read up for lit (If I'm motivated) or just slack the way away enjoying the feeling of not having school. :D Dinner with family after that, ChompChomp at Serangoon, quite awesome food plus HUGE drink servings there. (Pictures up next post cause I'm lazy to upload) :D And yup, that pretty much sums up my day.
Day 12: How you found out about blogs and why you made one.
I think I first made a blog cause my classmates all had one back in Primary Six (or at least most of them), so I thought, 'Why not?' Plus at that point of time before PSLE, my parents were really overpowering. No MSN, no phone, nothing but stacks of notes to study. So I decided to be defiant anyway and created a blog, probably cause I thought it'd be a nice channel to pen down my feelings and stuff also. Honestly,
I've never regretted setting up this blog. (It's been 6 years!) In a way, it helps me keep track of how my life has changed over the past few years, along with the people around me, and the environment I get put into. (: In the past (when I wasn't a JC student yet and had more time), I used to look back at my achieves every once in a while and just reflect, about the person I've been, and the person I want to be in the future. (I know my achieves are damn stupid lah LOL, don't read them please.) Yup, and so I don't see myself deleting this blog anytime in the future, even if it means letting it rot when life gets really hectic and what not. (: