.
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2011 @9:51 PM.
Title: (+)


"I think it happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so you keep the wonderful memories but find yourself moving on. It's perfectly normal." - Nicholas Sparks

I can't agree more. It's only been the start of the year, and while I find myself getting suited to the new environment I'm being put into and making new friends, I feel like at the same time, I'm drifting apart from so many others that were once an integral part of me. And that really sucks cause, people just enter and leave like that, and all that we used to share has now turned into nothing more than just mere memories that we may or may not even remember after graduating from high school. So why do we even bother trying so hard to befriend one another in the first place? Food for thought I guess. (: Hahah and somehow I realize, guys in my current class (and previous ones) don't exactly have cliques, maybe cause there's only that many guys to hang around with anyway. Most girls, on the other hand, die die also must have cliques one (LOL), probably cause we feel more secure like that. I dislike having cliques of more than 4. (4's the optimum number heh.) (: Idk why I can't hang around with large groups of people, we'll end up splitting into our different conversations anyway. Plus, big groups of girls together doesn't work out most of the time, personal experience. :D

Was released early on Friday in due of our school's anniversary, (I thought the dialogue session was pretty interesting), lunched at NewYork NewYork with Joyce before shopping for New Year clothes heh. (: Yay got (another) pretty dress (Mummy was complaining that I should stop buying dresses though, or at least formal ones that I seldom wear out, cause to her "every dress looks the same" hahah.) I think flowery dresses are super pretty, esp. if they're in light shades of pink, I LIKE. :D

Carnival today was pretty interesting, definitely an eye-opener. (: Wished we could have played a part in it though, rather than just attending the Symposium instead (which turned out quite horrible, the presenters weren't given the credit that they should have gotten after all that hard work, but everyone's like rushing to finish their whole pink paper so that they can go home/go for the carnival.) So you see, learning point: Don't ever put carnivals and learning symposiums on the same day. (: Played monopoly deal at the canteen after the symposium, finally mastered how to play it after so long. (: Mrs Look was super scary though, she walked past us, and stopped to stare at the cards for super long. Then before we could say/do anything, she smiled and said "Monopoly deal, so it's okay." Hahah.

Day 14- A picture of you and your family.



Hahah decided on something different today. (Spot me!) Picture from the past - Japan with family when I was eleven. (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »