.
Date: Monday, January 03, 2011 @6:45 PM.
Title: (+)


"Because a song can take you back instantly to a moment, a place, or even a person. No matter what else has changed in you or the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment. Which is pretty amazing, when you actually think about it."

I'm exhausted. Last day of holidays have been great, well spent with the girls at botanic gardens. (: Mad rush for shelter half way when it started drizzling, and got bitten but about a thousand mosquitoes, but climbing up that tree branch, card games, picnic (yay a successful one for once), and banana/lays fried rice was awesome ttm. :D Still, tomorrow's the start of a completely new chapter, hopefully things turn out well. (: I mean, you don't actually get a second chance to make a first impression. So yep. Not exactly optimistic about my class, nor my timetable (I have like 2hours break in between lessons tomorrow, plus I end school at 4.30 omg, am gonna miss the days when school still ends at 2 so much) but I'll cross my fingers and hope that all that worrying was unnecessary.

On the whole, this holidays have been great. (: I've been able to take time off to just enjoy doing the things I've always pushed aside or forgo cause of school work and stuff. For example, CCA. (: I dare say nothing excites me as much as volleyball. Grew up with it since primary school, and I'm glad that passion hasn't died off one bit yet. :D Finally gotten the position that I want in the team, hopefully I'm able to improve and contribute to the team even more. And then there's my virgin experience at prawning (Hahaha definitely not for impatient people like me), kite flying at barrage, WWW (not exactly the first time, but the last time I went was months/years ago), Class outings, Family outings, birthday celebrations, trip w/ family to Penang, movie dates, trip to Marina Bay Sands, and what not. :D

Alright, new year, new school term, new resolutions.

#1. Motivate myself to study in school. (Very important, since there's like tons of breaks between lessons)
#2. Stop snacking so much when I study. (Distracting)
#3. Give myself more credit for the effort I've put into studying, and stop being so results-orientated. (Self explanatory)
#4. Be able to accept failures.
#5. Manage my time well, between academics, CCA, friends and family.
#6. Be happy. (:

Alright long day tomorrow, ciao!


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »