.
Date: Thursday, January 06, 2011 @9:09 PM.
Title: (+)


"If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time."

I thank year 5 for letting me know the true meaning of being exhausted, not just once but almost every single school day. It's only the third day of school but it feels like it's been 3 weeks already, not kidding. And to think I thought year four was bad enough, year 5's like tons worse. Sigh or maybe it just needs a little getting used to. Timetable's weird, with tons of random breaks every now and then and spammed tutorials and lectures every day of the week. Pe, which used to be our only few sources of enjoyment in the past has now turned into some torture session, seriously. I don't wanna run 2.4 every Pe lesson omg. /: My class has been pretty alright though, everyone's like super friendly and warm right from the first day of school. (: I have to admit that I wasn't really expecting much from this class, cause 3/4L was really great, the best class I've had for a long time and I thought no other class would be able to match up. Still, 5J will be a great class too, gotta learn to trust my gut feeling. :D

Training starts next week. (Can't wait!) Volleyball's like one of the few reasons I actually still look forward to school nowadays. (:

Pe and 1.5h of Chem tomorrow, together with tons of other lectures and tutorials. Awesomeee. Hahah I thank AYLC for letting me know Queenie, and 5J for letting me get closer with Yuxian and Siying, contrary to popular belief (HAHAHA) great bunch of people to be with. Thankyou for making these three days of school less painful. :D xx.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »