First week of JC. (

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends.
Lunch with the girls after lessons today (thank you all so much for waiting an hour!) It's been ages since we last lunched together, or so it may seem, since our breaks and dismissal times are all mostly different. /:
MISSED THEM SO SO MUCH. Awesome catching up over late lunch, lets do it again someday kay! (:
Today turned out better than expected. (: Tutorials were pretty okay, wasted quite a lot of time during math tutorial (I think the teacher wasn't really in the mood to teach also), and chem tutorial surprisingly turned out fine, though there's like chem homework this weekends. /: PE was alright, ran 4 rounds with PT in between instead of 6 rounds. Can't decide which will be worse heh. Stamina's still pretty alright, hopefully I'll be able to sustain PT twice a week + trainings till NAPFA and Nats. :D
First experience at Kbox yesterday with 5J. (: Hahah quite an interesting experience I must say, though a tad bit intimidating at the start. I think I'm beginning to get used to being around with 5J, esp. Queenie Siying and Yuxian. :D SUPER cute bunch of people, love our random talks/gossips during free periods LOL. (And yes Queenie, your random stretching exercises in the middle of the canteen hahaha.)
Weekends! (:
TGIF.