"Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."Y' know, I've been thinking quite a bit this week, about people, in general. I don't really know how to put this, but it's true when others say people come into your life for a reason. And eventually they all leave. But I'm not ready to move on yet. Someone once said, instead of coveting what we've lost from letting go, why not view them as things that we missed out because it will not take us anywhere, nor lead us to happiness. I need to start thinking that way, and stop letting all that bother me so much. (:
Third week of school was really hectic, with loads of make up lessons. So much for having half day of school on Friday. Somehow I return home everyday with never a never-ending pile of homework to finish (that's probably my own fault for not making use of breaks properly, but then again monopoly deal is so addictive, it keeps my mind off unhappy stuff like school.) Then again, our school is so awesome,
we start school earlier than any other JC, and we also end school later than every other JC. Fml seriously, if only I had know what I'd be getting myself into right from the start. Yes and I sound so grumpy/apprehensive now urgh, I need to learn to be more positive. ):
The only happy things about school now is probably training (Wednesday's training was awesome yay) and epic moments every now and then. I promised Yuxian I'll post this to get back at Siying for her (LOL), so here goes Siying's bimbotic moment:
We were at the toilet changing for PE, and someone flushed the toilet.
Siying: "Wah who pee so loudly uh!"LOL! THIS SHOULD TOTALLY BE ON FAIL BLOG HAHA. Oh another happy thing: Today's PE was slack ttm, I like. (:
Training tomorrow + Far East with Joyce after that. :D Whoopwhoop!