.
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011 @8:08 PM.
Title: ITS THE WEEKENDS! (: (+)

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

So, just awhile ago, I got on the computer, signed in to MSN and started having conversations with random people. Then I went on facebook and viewed newsfeed/comment on my status. After 10minutes or so I went to blogger to contemplate on what to blog about today and after 10minutes or contemplation, I realized:

I was supposed to be doing my literature paragraph half an hour ago.

Whoops. And so I completed it before I started on this post (Had to do something to stop that feeling of guilt in me.) Love the weekends, it gives you time to procrastinate and just take things slowly, even if it's homework. On most weekdays it's just go home -> eat lunch/dinner in one -> do homework -> sleep. Wow, meaningful JC life hahah. At least school work has still been pretty manageable, am trying to not copy any homework from others and ask more questions when in doubt so hopefully I'll stick to that or risk having to retain this year heh. :D



Break from routine on Friday, Burlesque with Joyce after school. (: (Was deciding between buffet and movie, was thinking that buffet would probably be a waste of money + I need to stop tempting myself with food hahah, the increase in breaks in between lessons have been bad enough really. The school has been really helpful this year though, the number of food stalls with good food was significantly decrease from last year urgh) Whoops side track a lil too much. Anyway the movie was great, Christina Aguilera has super strong vocals and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Cam Gigandet beats Taylor Lautner hands down. O: Anyway, awesome way to end a tough week at school. (:


Training at school today. (: Love playing matches hahah, somehow my service rotation was such that I was forced to serve the last few balls of ever match, so nerve wrecking. Did pretty well for the first two sets but my service backfired on me for the last set LOL damn. I need to learn to deal with stress during the game more calmly (Ya right easier said than done) AND DID I MENTION THAT THE SUN WAS SUPER HOT TODAY. But luckily sunblock worked yay! (: The picture above -points up- was lunch after training hee (:

SHOPPING FOR CNY TOMORROW CANT WAIT! :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »