
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
Training in the morning today. (: Really dislike going all the way down to Toa Poayoh even though we don't have to be baked in the sun there. It still means waking up about 3hours before training and squeezing with the usual working crowd on the train. /: Still, I'm gratful for indoor trainings, there's so much more we can achieve by training indoors without the horrible sun, terrible rain and occasional winds haha. Pretty pleased with my performance today too, I think I work better with pressure, from competition around me. :D I know I may be slightly disadvantaged since the other two fighting for the same position are afterall still my seniors, but I know what I'm fully capable of heh. :D Looking forward to the rest of holiday trainings! (:
Trained down to CityHall after training, lunched at Breeks with J, G and W. :D Original plan was to go down to Barrage for kite flying after lunch but the rain completely ruined our plans urgh. ): Trained down to Vivo after that instead, HTHT + Monopoly Deal = Pretty awesome afternoon haha. :D HANG OUT AGAIN SOON KAY! :D
PICTURES!
Pretty half length mirrors: A good reason to camwhore hahah :D


KOI's ice cream red tea - I like :D

With Gen :D

With Joyce :D

LOL -no comments-

Group photo!

Funny how we haven't talked for ages, but everytime we do, it's like nothing really changed between us. :D
Am determined to use my day off tomorrow wisely, hopefully I'll keep to it hahah. CIAO.